Home Care Concierge Services provided by CareMinders® Home Care of Dunwoody are customized services based on a specific type of outpatient surgical intervention. Common reasons for concierge services include: plastic surgery, cataract surgery or orthopedic surgery. These services assure that the physician’s protocol for follow up home care is carried out according to instructions.
Below are examples of our available concierge services:
- Transporting client between home and surgical center
- Waiting for the client to be discharged, and transporting client home
- Gathering personal belongings, physician’s instructions and prescriptions
- Settling the client into comfortable clothes and position (in bed)
- Assisting client to and from bathroom
- Assisting with medications
- Preparing meals
- Staying overnight in the event assistance is required
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Attachment of the continuous motion machine for specified period of time
- Passive range of motion in accordance with physician’s protocol
- Many other customized services
For more information about the concierge services we offer, please contact us.