Caregivers are the basis of CareMinders® Home Care. We understand the importance of building a substantial relationship between client and caregiver, which is why we only select elite caregiver candidates to work for us.
We want to give you the assurances you need to trust our caregivers in your home and with your loved one. For this reason, each of our caregivers must pass a comprehensive background screening that far exceeds state regulatory requirements. This process includes:
- A national and state specific criminal background check
- A national sex offender data base search
- Motor vehicle screening to search for moving violations and identify certain unacceptable behaviors disqualifying a caregiver
- Terrorist watch list screening
- Wanted person watch list screening
- National sanction check to scan for additional inappropriate behaviors
- License and certification authentication—only licensed personnel in good standing are qualified
- Initial testing and ongoing monitoring for drug and alcohol use—we are a drug free work place
- Health and communicable disease screening and ongoing monitoring
- Competency testing using both return demonstration and formal examination
Aside from a pristine background, our caregivers must share and demonstrate characteristics of integrity, loyalty and empathy. They must have a history of positive patient relationships that provide evidence of their true nature. Based on the needs of the client, caregivers who meet your criteria are assigned from a matching process to assure the best possible fit. All services are supervised by a registered nurse, while offering value-added clinical oversight of the patient’s health status.